- Agreement Between You and GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website". The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") apply to all visitors to or users of this Web site. By accessing this Web site, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website. reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
- General Use Provisions; and Copyright. All materials provided on this Web site, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of GraffitiHotlineLV.com and/or its vendors or suppliers unless otherwise noted. All Materials herein and all GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website reports are proprietary to GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this Web site are the property of GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website or such third party which may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website is not exhaustive, and GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website may own other Marks not included here: GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website.
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites. This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- General Disclaimer. Although GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web site, GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided on this Web site is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
- Limitation on Liability. Neither GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website nor any of its employees, agents, vendors or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this Web site or any GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website product, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this Web site, even if GraffitiHotlineLV.com Website has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- General. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Clark County, Nevada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
REMEMBER GRAFFITI IS A CRIME!
IDENTIFY. Work with local authorities to identify if the graffiti is being done by gangs or taggers.
DOCUMENT. Take a picture of the graffiti before it is removed. Photographs will assist law enforcement in their investigation.
REMOVE. Remove graffiti promptly and completely.
Brought to you by the Southern Nevada Graffiti Coalition and the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® submitted by Kevin Child